Reinventing the Way Seniors are Cared For
AlwaysOn Healthcare exists to reinvent the way seniors are respected and cared for. We do this through our adult & senior preferred homecare services, which offer you experienced, friendly caregivers when you need them the most. Our non-medical home care providers keep your loved ones safe and comfortable in their home by serving as their caregiver and cheerful companion. The AlwaysOn team’s old-fashioned values and modern standards of quality and excellence make us the preferred homecare provider of our regular clients.
Check out this short overview video to learn more about AlwaysOn Healthcare and the expert home care services in Phoenix and metro-wide that we provide.
The AlwaysOn Home Care Difference
Here are just some of the ways we’re unique from other in home healthcare providers:
- All staff must complete hands-on training taught by our Registered Nurse (RN) educator, as well as 12 hours of continuing education every year to keep up and refine their skills. We even have an in-house classroom dedicated to on-site training classes providing our caregivers with the most up-to-date senior home care giving information!
- Caregiver certifications with full hands on skills tests.
- CPR classes and renewals
- First Aid classes
- Continuing education classes
- All team members have experience in their field and are carefully screened, fingerprinted, bonded, insured, and undergo an extensive background check. We pay for all caregivers to obtain drug screens prior to employment from an off site third-party medical office! This is a big quality control that other agency’s do not pay for.
- AlwaysOn offers a free in-home assessment (including a fall-risk evaluation) to assess your loved one’s specific needs and match them with an appropriate caregiver.
- We have a corporate transportation insurance policy, allowing caregivers to use their personal vehicles to transport clients.
- We’ll call you after the first three shifts when your new caregiver is assigned, as well as once a week afterwards, to confirm everything is going smoothly and make adjustments as needed.
- Medical records are kept strictly confidential and disposed of properly.
- Our caregivers offer home and respite care, as well as companionship and company.
- A medical social worker is available as needed.