AlwaysOn is here for you if your loved one is experiencing any of these challenges:
- Forgetting to take medications
- At risk of an injury from falling
- Starting to neglect personal hygiene
- Experiencing difficulty in house cleaning and grocery shopping
- Missing doctor visits and other important appointments due to lack of transportation
If your parent, spouse, or someone close to you is experiencing any of these challenges, AlwaysOn can offer the care they need in the comfort of their home and treat them with the dignity they deserve.
Call on the best, and forget the stress.
AlwaysOn is your best choice for non-medical home care because our staff is on call 24/7 to assist your loved one, be a nurturing companion, and relieve the stress of being their primary caregiver. Our care providers are experienced, reliable, and receive hands-on training. As required by the state of Arizona and enforced by AlwaysOn, all caregivers must pass a background check, as well as complete 12 hours of continuing education every year to maintain their skills and stay up-to-date on the latest practices and techniques. These classes are taught by our nurse educator, who is responsible for staying in tune with our clients, overseeing their assessments, and ensuring our staff is well trained to meet their needs.
The AlwaysOn staff gives extreme attention to detail and takes initiative to go the extra mile. We want to make sure your care provider is the best fit for your family member or friend, which is why we offer caregiver matching and free in-home assessments before assigning a staff member. After your care begins, we’ll check in with you, your loved one, and their caregiver after each shift for the first three visits, followed by once a week thereafter, to ensure everyone is happy. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your family member or friend is taken care of with warmth and utmost respect.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- 24-hour care
- Respite care
- Companionship and assistance with hobbies and small projects
- Transportation (Caregivers may use their personal vehicle if needed.)
- General home tasks, such as meal preparation, feeding, housekeeping, laundry, and assistance with personal grooming
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with ambulation
- Preservation of a safe and comfortable home environment
We can also evaluate your specific needs and create custom care plans tailored for your unique situation. Call us today for a free consultation so we can determine the right services for you.
About AlwaysOn Home Care
Serving the Phoenix metro area